Steve Brandon has studied Yoga under some outstanding teachers from Sri Krishnamacharya’s lineage since 1999. Steve trained in Viniyoga with Ranju Roy and Paul Harvey and in Vinyasa Krama with Srivatsa Ramaswami (Krishnamacharya’s student for 34 years), as well as attending workshops with TKV Desikachar and A.G. and Indra Mohan.
Steve is a teacher trainer and has a private practice offering personal lessons and Yoga therapy. He is also qualified in Ayurveda and is a member of the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association. He is the author of The Vinyasa Krama Yoga Practice Manual.
Steve has completed the following Vinyasa Krama Yoga trainings with Srivatsa Ramaswami and maintains a personal practice in Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Core Vinyasa Teacher Training. Chicago Yoga Centre, USA. 2007
- Yoga Teachings of Krishnamacharya – Delhi, India. 2007-2008
- Vinyasa Krama Yoga Teacher Certification – Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, USA. 2008
- Core Vinyasa Krama Yoga Intensive – EarthSpirit Centre, Somerset, UK. 2009
- The Yoga of Sri T Krishnamacharya – Wells, Somerset. 2012
- Hatha & Raja Yoga Practicum – Wells, Somerset. 2012
- Cikitsa Krama: Yoga Therapy – Wells Somerset. 2013
- Hathayogapradipika – Wells Somerset. 2013
- Core Vinyasa Teacher Training – London. 2014
Steve has also studied the Yoga Sutras and Samkhya Karika with Ramaswami.