“Without following this sequence (krama) or methodology, if one practices yoga according to the dictates of likes and dislikes, such an approach will not give any benefits of Ashtanga Yoga.”
Sri T. Krishnamacharya
- All classical Pranayama methods, taught and practised along with the Bandhas.
- Teaching methods, sequence and practice planning for the various procedures.
- Use of Mantra in Pranayama.
- Pranayama techniques and parameters from the Hathayogapradipika and the Yoga Sutras.
- The physical and mental health benefits with therapeutic applications.
- The spiritual application of pranayama.
Dates: 14th/15th September 2012
To check availability and book, please contact Steve.