Harmony Yoga Academy
Vinyasa Krama Yoga
600 Hour Practitioner and Teacher Training Course. PTTC.
Attending a free open day is required and will give you the opportunity to find out about the course and meet the course tutor.
London. Sunday 26th October 2014. Jamyang Buddhist Centre. London.
Somerset. Saturday November 8th 2014. Wells Museum Conference Room. Wells, Somerset.
Cornwall. Sunday November 16th 2014. Cornwall Yoga Centre. Truro, Cornwall.
On each of these days, there will be a presentation, Vinyasa Krama Yoga practice sessions and a questions and answers session.
FREE admission, but you need to pre-book to attend. Contact Steve for an email booking form.
Residential at EastDown Centre, Devon.
Study Retreat 1 – 17th – 24th April 2015. 7 days.
Study Retreat 2 – 18th – 25th September 2015. 7 days.
Study Retreat 3 – 12th – 21st August 2016. 9 days.
Study Retreat 4 – 12th – 21st May 2017. 9 days.
- Subscribe to our mailing list (see sign up box in right hand column –>) to be reminded of Open Days and course start dates.
- Book your place on an Open Day by contacting Steve.
- If you haven’t tried Vinyasa Krama Yoga before, you can experience it for yourself by:
- Arranging a few personal lessons with Steve Brandon, the course director.
- Attending the Essentials of Vinyasa Krama Yoga and Samkhya Karika workshops with Srivatsa Ramaswami (May and June 2014)
- Participating in an introductory event.
- Do some background reading e.g.: